September 25, 2008

Friday Show n Tell - September 26

Visit Mrs. Mary for Friday Show n Tell.



I collect stamps from all over the world. Of course since I love big cats I especially like to collect those. Today I am going to show you some of them.



This is a Siberian tiger and cub stamp from Russia.....

This is a tiger stamp from India.....



These are two snow leopard stamps from Russia.....

This is a snow leopard stamp. I think it is from China.....
This is a The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe stamp from the United Kingdom.....
This is a lion stamp from Rhodesia.....
This is a set of 3 stamps all attached. It is a lion, lioness, and cub. They are from the Republic of Guinea.....

I hope you like these. Does anyone else collect stamps?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool stamps! They are a work of art.

Trina said...

They are so pretty . . . thanks for sharing!

Jennifer Hoots said...

I do not collect stamps, but I've always wanted to. Yours are neat.
Jenn

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful collection of stamps! It was so interesting to see them from the various countries - thank you for sharing them!

Have a wonderful weekend!
~Mrs. Shani

Anonymous said...

What cool stamp collection. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Dot

Anonymous said...

You have a great collection of stamps with your favorite creature on them. I used to collect stamps when I was younger. I had a pretty good collection back then -- I especially loved the ones with beautiful pictures on them, usually from very obscure countries.

Anonymous said...

really cool stamps!
TKB

Anonymous said...

What a neat stamp collection!
Your friend,
ASh

Anonymous said...

I think that is awesome and worth sharing! I used to collect stamps too. My mom thought I had "outgrown" them and sold them in a garage sale when I was in my early twenties!

Have a great weekend.

Carol
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/threelittleladies

flmom said...

I have an award for you! :o)