May 22, 2009

My cat


I am enjoying taking photos outside. This is one of my cat while eating. He's pretty cute isn't he? If he gets too many kibbles at once, he shakes his head and slings the extras out. They don't usually land back in the bowl. Instead they fall onto the ground. He's a very good cat and we've had him for five years. We adopted him and think he is a little over six years old. Right off the bat he didn't like me. I don't really think his previous owner gave him a lot of love and attention so I don't really think he liked people. Now he gets lots of love and attention and he loves us! He's not very cooperative when I want to take his picture though. I'll have him in the perfect pose and he either walks off or comes over wanting to be petted. He's spoiled rotten with getting petted.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

That's a good picture. I've never known a cat yet who would hold still for the camera---unless they're sleeping.

I adopted my cat when she was about 4 months old; she'll be 14 years old in August. She's a grumpy old lady sometimes, but she still likes to be petted.

Does your cat like to hunt? How does he get along with the dog? I've never had a dog, but I'm pretty sure my cat would not like one.