May 18, 2009

Another series

I'm still reading Eragon, but I am reading another series too. It's called Warriors and is about cats that live in the forest. There are four clans of them. Some are good and some are bad. It follows the story of a pet cat named Rusty. He decides to go look around in the forest because of strange dreams he was having and he meets a cat named Graypaw. He then meets the leader of the Thunderclan and is asked if he'd like to join. He returns home, thinks about the offer, and decides to say yes. I'm not going to say anything else so I don't spoil the series for anyone who hasn't read it yet. Right now I'm reading book #2.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

I read a book along those lines a long time ago---I'm trying to remember the name of it---Tailchaser's Song by Tad Williams. It's one of the few books like that I've ever read---I usually like stories about current-day people, rather than fantasy. But I liked that book. I do like reading about cats. Enjoy!